Jasin Hot Springs (Air Panas Jasin) is a hot spring located in Bemban, 20 km from Melaka City. The hot spring compound covers an area of 1.2 hectares, and apart from hot spring pools it also has inflatable water park for children (paddle boat, water ball etc).
What to Expect?
For over 125 years, this hot springs has been visited by thousands of people each year for recreational and healing purposes.The compound is about 3 acres with several swiming pools filled with 30 to 40 degree water from the hot springs wihich are catered for adults and children.
- A separated women hotspring pool with a hotspring well – It make it easier for women to bath privately.
- There are different types of pool with different temperature (follows the Japanese style for hotspring bath) – there are pools for full body immersed, half - body immersed and foot soak. Pools have about 400C to 500C water temperature.
- Have water slides – to make the bathing more interesting and fun for adult and children beside make it feel like being in the water theme park.
- Hotspring well – it will give the guest the experience to take shower with water temperature 500C.
- Pool for children – the pool provide normal temperature water for kids to play and take a bath.
- Provide labels to give instruction on how to take bath in hotspring – the label is easier to understand so that we did not have temperature shock when we take bath in the hotspring.
- Surau – to make easier for Muslim to perform prayer.
- Toilet and Bathroom – easy for the customer to take shower.
- Locker – to put bags in it. Only to pay RM2. It can put 2 bag in one locker.
- Changing room – for changing clothes purpose only. You do not need to go to the toilet to change your clothes.
- Lodges – place for people to rest and eat their lunch boxes with family members.
- Café and gift shop – for people to eat snacks and buy gift like t-shirt.
Adult: RM 6.50
Children (according to height): RM 4.50
Senior: RM 5.50
Disabled: RM 5.50
Combo ticket (admission+Inflatable Water Park):
Adult: RM 10
Children (according to height): RM 7
Senior: RM 7
Disabled: RM 7
Thenivaalaven Vimal2 months ago
Convenient, easy to find, inexpensive fees, the inflatable park has the most fun and crowd, n the hot springs n divided into different colours for how hot they are. Overall it was great, but the washrooms can b better. They r clean but can b better. The hot springs themselves were good. Lockers can b rented where u purchase the tickets, there r food stalls inside n both paid n public car parks
EISACC178 1783 months ago
Really nice places to visit,from cold to hot spring shover bath suitable for all family members gathering.????⭐⭐⭐??
Hajah Nadiah6 months ago
Natural Hot Spring and Man-Made Theme Water Park.
I went to the Hot Spring. The place is pleasant.
A bit under maintenance seen on the floor outside the pool but the pool is clean. The hot spring area has many pools with different hot spring temperatures. Please read the sign before jumping in. The best part is, it has a private pool for ladies.
Kindly read the instruction before soaking yourself in the pool so your body could adapt to the temperature of the water gradually.
You can bring your own food and drinks. However, there are a few vendors selling drinks and food at a very affordable price.
Be sure to clear your rubbish before leaving.
Ship Helper Belungkor7 months ago
Economy vacation. Spacious. Around 3 children pools and 1 adult pool. There also had hot spring with different temperatures. You can test yourself. Recommended
Lim Yen10 months ago
Hot tube for girl only
Inflatable swim pool for kid
Admission fee was cheap
Having locker and toilets
Toilet can be improved more if possible,
Cleanliness so so,but acceptable.
No More Review