Situated in the surroundings of an invigorating rainforest, the resort offers a hot spring pool to float and soak in rusty, mineral-rich water, warmed to the perfect temperature with fresh, hot water channelled directly from the hot springs.
What to Expect?
NOTE: There is a public hot spring and a private hot spring managed by a hotel. This is the private hot spring managed by ēRYAbySURIA
The therapeutic element of the hot sulphuric water is believed to significantly improve health quality. Visitors and children can also opt for the cool-water spring, while those who seek a more quiet and relaxing time, a private jacuzzi is also provided in every villa.
Beyond its famed mineral springs, Bentong is widely known for its botanic attractions with an immense range of unique collection of plants from herbaceous plants, tropical fruit trees to flowers and upon arrival in Bentong, you will immediately be greeted by the magical creatures such as tropical colourful birds, wildfowl, bats and variety species of insects. Spend some quality time at the ēRYAbySURIA Hot Spring Bentong, but make a point to visit some of the region’s most popular tourist attractions.
Wading pools to cool the hot day down
Han Hiewin the last week
Stayed at this Bentong Hot Spring resort on 10th July 2023 with my hubby for 2 days 1 night. The resort just re-opened and went back to operation during May 2023 after completed big renovation/refurbishment due to major damage caused by the major flood disaster somewhere around Dec 2021. Was very peaceful due to we selected non-peak season to stay here. Breakfast was awesome as they cooked for both of us nasi lemak with egg and fried chicken which was very delicious. Highly recommended staying here. Am really happy with the services provided by the resort staff.
Bryan Su3 weeks ago
Service very bad, no food sell inside.
Just only the hot spring acceptable.
Sanjay Pilleia month ago
This hotel service and facility is good however it is just that there are power cuts a lot ad the place of the hotel is bad no service ad no grab or foodpanda available . I wot recommend this lace for people who has a lot of family members .Thank you
Ai Sing Leea month ago
Overall the stay is somehow pleasant. Adv & disadv:-
- Check in - you have to wait as there is only one personnel front desks but she's friendly.
- If you cant live with surfing the net. it is advisable not to stay here as wifi & data line was bad.
- The road during the night was dark and narrow. Saw an accident while staying here but if you drive carefully its ok. There will be no food nearby as drive out to town is about 25mins.
- Rooms are clean but the toilet somehow has unpleasant smell. Please bring your own towel as you need to wait until the evening to get it as their laundry is outsourced. Has shower cap, shampoo and body wash.
- Breakfast - most items are non replenish and please wake up early. Fried rice and fried noodles are nice. Others are so so only.
- Plenty of parking space.
- There are 3 pools - 1 kiddy pool and 2 hot spring pool. Nice hot spring pool with unlimited time soaking. basically its open for 24 hours and there will be no life guard as the pools are only 4ft deep.
Micky Wong2 months ago
Hotel has reopened since 01May23!
Some revamping works has been done and place looks clean and new.
The private hot spring and the room is clean and the staff are generally pretty friendly.
No More Review